Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Honda Civic 1.5L CVT Prestige
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
picking up my 2017 Honda Civic 1.5 CVT Prestige this week, after driving Citroen DS5

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Click on the 3 dots @ top right, click “Forum Listing”, scroll to “General”, click “Honda Civic Discussion”, open “6th Gen”.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow
Dallad54
That's exactly what I'm about to do! After 10 years or so of supporting the French Brand and a major let down by the car and mostly the lack of interest in the dealerships, I've decided to jump ship. I just have ordered a low mileage, one owner 2017, 1.0 cvt. Here's hoping for many years of carefree motoring. How are you getting on with yours?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car great thanks, just not been far in it due to this lockdown, looking worse now.
Seats not quiet as comfortable as the previous car but will have too see how I feel after a long drive 🤞
the driving assist needs some getting used to especially the CMBS it just slammed on the brakes when a bus turned in front of me, I was only doing 20mph and the bus was 200 yards away (noware near) didn’t even need to slow down really, good job nobody was behind me, only happened the once, played with the settings, seem ok now.
When do you pick yours up, what colour?
Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the heads up re the CMBS, will probably disable that! Went for the Rallye Red and have managed to source one, 230 miles away from a Honda main dealer. It's done 16k and they were asking £13k, was lucky to bag it for £12,750 with a full tank! I was looking at an HRV, but the lower mpg put me off and the drive was a little uninspiring! Should get it by the new year, cant wait(y)
What mpg are you getting and total miles from a full 12 gallon tank?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting mid 30s mpg at the moment but as said Only town driving and the cold weather hoping will go up when I can take it on a long drive and the weather warms up 🤞. I recommend playing with the settings for the CMBS before disabling as I said been ok .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the info. I do 12k miles plus per year and I'm hoping for 40+ mpg as it's only 1.0L engine. Definitely going to miss the 50+, I was getting on the DS5 1.6hdi !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts