Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, got my test in a few weeks time, been looking for cars for a while. was out 2day and bought myself a 51 plate civic se executive automatic with 50k on the clock. pick up on tueday just looking for some info/help the usual kind of stuff about the car. cheers in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol. not one leg but disability on right side, can only use left foot for pedals. if by slush box you mean cos its an exec. it quite hard to find a decent auto car on a tight budget. 1st car lol. dont want to be paying a fortune when found this car i couldnt let it pass by. so just had to buy it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slush box? thanks for telling what this is!!! learning every day more and more. i know nothing about cars. lol. cant wait to tomorrow

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hiya got 1st drive last nite going to work. hope these pics work not sure how 2 do it. im a pc numptie. lol only problem with car is the colour i dont like red but hey, while looking on-line it said it had a cd player. which it didnt so they fitted it with a 10 disc multi changer. think it ok for a 1st car :D [attachment=7:143nz6m5]media.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=6:143nz6m5]media1.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=5:143nz6m5]media2.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=4:143nz6m5]media3.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=3:143nz6m5]media4.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=2:143nz6m5]media5.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=1:143nz6m5]media6.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5][attachment=0:143nz6m5]media7.jpg[/attachment:143nz6m5]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
Yea, put a stripe down the side to cut up the massive blob of red...looks tidy tho and free multi changer is always good. Needs body kit and spoiler! Super-nice first car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers looking into spoiler and body kit. never thought about a stripe down the side. good idea

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
Its what i would do... but id also cover it in decals, sit it on 18's, lower the hell out of it and fit big bore exhaust. But its your car so it needs to represent you... my mine currently has different colour panels and is very temprimental. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts