Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there ,just brought a 2004 ep3 (i think lol) its a 1.6 civic sport type r replica .i have never owned a honda before always had fords and got to admit never had no problems with them.my car up for sale is a 2000 v plate st24 modified.if im honest id still keep it but due to the fuel prices its just not economical to keep it which im gutted about but there you go.i do like the honda though but have got a few changes to make yet ie alloys lowering tints etc as i do like to personalise the cars i own,not got any pics as yet but have a few of my beloved st if anyone interested in her,thanks for the welcome on my 1st post about alloys and look forward to more posts to come

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone i joined civicforums.com when i was looking for a forum and i got verbal off some americans calling me a retard etc just cuz i asked a question lmfao , got to admit didnt reply very ladylike lol.this forum seems great and very helpful and id like to thank everyone for your info as i have never owned a honda before so some of the things are strange to me so if i do ask some questions that seem abit (everyones knowing the answer to) just bear with me lol as it does get abit getting used to as always owning fords most of my driving life.once again thank you all for your comments and support and look forward to meetings etc when time allows :) :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the Honda community. You will love it! Honda's own to be honest :) Of course, any questions just ask us if we can help we will.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
kellyannclare said:
thanks everyone i joined civicforums.com when i was looking for a forum and i got verbal off some americans calling me a retard etc just cuz i asked a question lmfao , got to admit didnt reply very ladylike lol.this forum seems great and very helpful and id like to thank everyone for your info as i have never owned a honda before so some of the things are strange to me so if i do ask some questions that seem abit (everyones knowing the answer to) just bear with me lol as it does get abit getting used to as always owning fords most of my driving life.once again thank you all for your comments and support and look forward to meetings etc when time allows :) :D
aww that`s so sweet :) here`s some flowers

they smell terrific eh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts