Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just joined the site and thought i'd introduce myself, my name is Toby i'm from central Scotland and own a 96 Civic EG 1.5VEI.
I've had the car a few years now but have just started to mod it as its not being used now and is sitting in my drive.

work done so far-

Interior colour change with silver and blue and some airbrushing both front and back done

It has a stainless steel twin back box fitted

Colour coded mirrors

17 inch alloy wheels(just been refurbed and colour codded to be a bit different)

CD/MP3 Player

New brake discs and pads(colour codded calipers) with new brake fluid

rear drums colour codded and new shoes fitted

Just had new cylinder head gasket fitted with new radiator and cam belt, plugs, filter and oil

New wipers

future plans include

new steering wheel and pedals

new front seats

induction kit

coilovers

short shifter

strut braces

possible 2.2 vtech transplant, after i research how much work is involved(all advice and hints welcome lol)

well thats about it and i hope you all like my wee car and your comments are welcome

heres a link to my car pics i will keep it updated as progress continues

http://www.hondacivicforum.co.uk/projects/project-pic-heavy-t568.html

thanks

Toby

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, cars looking good. You could colour code the exterior black plastic trim also to match your wing mirrors.

Stick around and keep us updated on the progress :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
looks pretty cool. Wouldn't have done that cracked effect. But i like the interior colour.. you need to get all your seats upholstered.

I recommend a prelude seat change :D did it myself.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
um, 3 bolts fit fine, thats how ive got them, just the 3 bolted in..

you have to get a mini hacksaw and saw out the holes abit wider to account for the width, then do as EDD has done and make a little plate to bolt the 4th one in.. I havnt done this yet, but it is fine to roll on 3 bolts :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
The prelude seats will fit fine, the passenger one is easy you just use the EK rail on it, the drivers side is a bit more tricky you need to make a plate and bolt it to that then bolt the plate to the car.

You can get all 4 bolts in with a lot of swearing and BST (on the EK anyway dunno about the EG)

Skinny is ghetto rolling on 3 bolts!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts