Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Evryone - Juat wanted to pop on and introduce myself

I am Jon from Durham in the North East -i am 23, love modding my cars and will hopefully be having my first Honda in a few weeks, run a site+forum for the north east and cant really think of much else to say at the minute like!!

when / if i get it its a n-reg 2 door coupe in black and i am looking for some ideas as to what to do and what is possible with them - have a few ideas and things in mind already like just want to have a mooch around and see what people have done

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys

there might be a few things wrong with it when i get it like - it deffo needs a good wash and clean but sure i can sort that out and then some other things aswel!!

Jon

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome along mate, good to see another coupe owner :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers matey - aint got it yet bu its pretty certain i will have it - just waiting for the lass who has it to get the go-ahead to go to Aus and then i can have it!!

got plans already like - playing about in photoshop at the minute to see what the crack is and see how things look!! looking forward to having my first honda like!!

Jon

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Honda's are good cars im sure you'll like it when you get it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Davy - its the one with the smaller headlights - if that makes sense - not sure if it is the Ek or Eg in that case so a point in the right direction would be good if you can!!

i would love to see some pics and options of what i could do with it - i am sure there will be plenty - i am also undecided engine wise and would like to know some options on mods for that aswell - this will be my little project and will be off the road as long as it needs to be as i have another car to get me about so itsall good!!

Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats the difference between the Eg and Ej - SOHC and DOHC?? just engine bays a have seen on the net look like DOHC but the one i am getting looks more like SOHC - would thatbe right!? or any ideas what i am looking at to know whether tis Eg or Ej??

Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just looked on that Link and by the looks of it and by looking at some pics of the engine ays on the net - it looks like its an EJ2 - lol - i think!!

Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup - will b getting it in the next week or so - she now has a date to fly to Aus as she has rented her house - will keep you all updated!!

Jon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts