Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All

Just signed up to the forums this morning. Looking to buy a 2004/2005 1.6 Sport sometime this year. Would love the Type R but as many other people like myself, i cant afford the insurance :(

Any suggestions on what to look for on a Sport? Like rust points, dodgey trim etc...

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome :) If it is an 04/05 car I would be very suprised if you could find rust anywhere :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Indeed i know what you mean! But are there any defects to look out for?

Or buy a Sport with certain Extras with it?

Also my mate has some alloys that he said i can have, they are 19" :S Will they fit??

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude, no bad points about any Honda's really, especially if your going for one that old, shouldn't really be any rust or anything to watch out for!

Those wheels will look sic as long as they are the same offset.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they do look nice, my mate had them on his S2000!

But as i say they are 19", will they fit on the Sport cuz the standard alloys for the Sport are 17".

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh just found out that they are 18", So they should fit fine :D

Im well exicted! Ive been driving for a year a 2 months now, and since i past my test ive been driving a T Reg FIat Punto 1.2 :( Very slow and very under-powered. Since i past my driving test ive clocked up 18K miles! Just want a boost of power and a bit of street cred :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks sweet! As a Sport owned yourself, is there anything I should look out for? Like good or bad when buying?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts