Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and girls.

Im Mike, from aberdeen area. Got a Civic VTI (MB6) this is my second one now, absolutely love them.

Here is one pic need to upload the rest from my phone...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. cheers for the welcome, need to find some shocks for it as its a tad bouncey on just springs. Just cant seem to find much for the MB6

·
Registered
227 Posts
I hav got adjustable springs on mine and it just bounces everywhere!! I want to get sum coilovers ideally but its raising the funds :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the Forum mate, nice to see another Aberdeen Loon on here If you'd joined up on Friday/Saturday you could have come to the Aberdeen meet that i had organised. Question where about was that pic taken as i don't reconise the area. That up near Mastrick?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats actually in arbroath mate. I live in montrose but spend a lot of my time in and around aberdeen as work there. They could very well be Prelude alloys im not sure. Ah adjustable springs(or cheap coilovers) thats what i have at the mo, and yes it bounces everywhere!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Arightie could explain why I didn't reconise it :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
There's a few people on here with MB6's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thought i would post up some more pics of my car for you. Fitted some new alloys as one of the tyres had a puncture in the sidewall, had no cash but had a spare set of alloys... Sorted! Also civic vti-s wheels for sale

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Cool, that your coupe next to it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dont see a lot of the red ones, i really like it! Yea that my green coupe, 1.5 Lsi Auto beast! Full leather interior!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
An Auto Coupe!! NOOOOOooooo.............
lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts