Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. Name is Rodney and im coming to you from good ole' Texas.

Ive had all sorts of cars, but the one im currently in is a 95 Integra with a few things done to it. I want to go the UKDM route since everyone seems to be following the whole JDM scene. UK parts are hard to find here in the states, which makes it funner to find and buy.

But the cars i have as of now is a 95 Integra, and a 91 Civic RT4WD Wagon which i believe is called a "shuttle" in the UK?
I want parts for that thing too. I dont have pictures of my Wagon yet, but i do have a picture of my integra..

I plan to post on here quite a bit because i like to expand my import taste into other countries.

Take it easy on me guys.. I know america sucks. haha

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha. Yeah free refills.

I went to HongKong and they didn't offer free refills. I was mad!

Hopefully I can buy some DC2 parts off someone on here.. Hard to find UK parts here in america.

·
Registered
679 Posts
quick question, you might know since your american....but do the american ladies love the english accent? im planin on goin 2 miami next year as i'll be 21 and able to drink over there ( it should be 18 like here) and havin a side bet with few m8s to see if it works or not lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alz327 said:
quick question, you might know since your american....but do the american ladies love the english accent? im planin on goin 2 miami next year as i'll be 21 and able to drink over there ( it should be 18 like here) and havin a side bet with few m8s to see if it works or not lol

haha yes, they very much love it. If you were to come to Houston where im at, you'd have ladies all over you. My friend just moved back from London (he's in the Military here in US) and he said the ladies there loved the american accent. I'd kill to go to the UK!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
ye man uk rocks....i mean rains all time. lol

houston....t-mac town....legend b-ball player...he shits on kobe alday long

nyc 1....american ladies here i come lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
well, the UK and US roads are completly different yeah, yours are long flat straight roads in grid form, ares are put anywhere and everywhere with several pot holes there to keep you alert that you have to swerv. lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
'several' potholes...i like the way you put that. and american roads are LOADS better. Think i might have to take a trip out there then if the ladies are loving it. go over wit a johny english accent me thinks lmao :cool:

·
Registered
679 Posts
"johny english accent me thinks lmao "

oh ones tee gets rather cold out here in ones forrest participating in hunting for dinner....oh good shot old boy lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay maybe our roads dont suck that bad compaired to yours. My friend that lived in london said he his Camaro (he shipped it from USA to the UK since hes in the military) took up the entire road.. Guessing your roads are small.

But he said it was hard as hell for him to get his MOT and since his a 5.7 liter, the taxes was outrageous!

Edit:

here is a picture of my Wagon. Anyone have UK parts for one of these????

·
Registered
679 Posts
yeah thats about right ther is a chap at the end of my street with a z06 and it takes the whole side of the road up lol just the way it is, but remember the whole uk is only the size of the mississippi river basin, so the US is a good 15times larger than the UK. (it was in geog back at school) that might have something to do with it i dont know.

about your parts im sure if your google some UK junk yards you will find some parts for both motors or simular too, as some to ship parts abroad for eg "interpart" do overseas shipping.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts