Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is my first time posting anywhere! so forgive any errors and misjudgements.

Really great that this site exists 8-| - all the other Civic sites I've found are in America and balls if I going to go for a Meet all the way there! :p lol.

But of of course, the main reason I joined up is to share info and the passion for Honda.

I can post advice on replacing a heater core - yep I actually got the courage one day, after 3 months of living with a coolant leak to replace it! So ask away...)

I'm in the Middlesex area, so give me a shout if you're nearby and need a hand.

Common Introduction Questions:
- Can we see some photos of your car if you have one? sorry, no photos, but its a red Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC-E 1997.

- What modifications have you made? none - want to keep it as factory standard as possible cos i don't want ANY problems whilst driving to work. lol.

- What future plans do you have? ah, that depends on the response I get from this forum - I will be posting about a prob with my car. If I can fix it, then i will be keeping it.
- Where are you located? Middlesex / North West Greater London
- How did you find the forum? searched Google

Cheers,
bv123

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to the site. Sounds like you know your way around an engine bay!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Gibbscp,

Gibbscp said:
Hi mate, welcome to the site. Sounds like you know your way around an engine bay!!
Thanks mate, yeah, been "hovering" around the engine bay for a while now, then one day it was either dive in and attempt to fix or shell out £££ for another car 3:) . Didn't want to loose my baby cos its been soooo good to me </3 (yep Honda = reliablility....as long as you maintain it correctly, of course).

But sometimes all I can "see " is the battery and.......the big metal thing in the middle! lol >:eek:

Anyway, hope to learn tons more from this site.

bv123

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Edd,

Edd said:
Welcome to the site, same car as I used to have :)
Doh! i KNEW i should have joined this site yonks ago. >:-(

Hope it gave you the same satisfaction it has given me. :) :) :)

bv123

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi nickyboy,

Thats what i'm talking about! 8-|

Why did you have to replace it in the end if you don't mind me asking? (cos mine has got a problem now and I need to know if its fixable)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sounds great (except for the whiplash of course! ) Good to see insurance working for you.

"It`s back on the road thoughts" - ain't it amazing what they can do with cars these days! lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts