Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***************OLD POST************
Hi, I am looking to upgrade my wheels to 15", but not sure what colour to get them in. Any suggestions? :)

Here is a picture of my car post12058.html#p12058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*********NEW POST**********

I found out the details for my current wheels, the offset is 45, can a wheel with an offset of 42 fit on it? Does the offset have to be exactly the same?

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: What colour?

like said before, black centers with a possihed lip always look fresh!

look at shadowz turbo silver EK which has black centers and polished lip, it will make your mind up for sure!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: What colour?

Thanks guys for the help, I will make my mind up soon I hope :)
Pogg got a link to shadowz turbo silver EK? cant seem to find it, maybe its just me :eek:

·
Registered
351 Posts
IntermaN said:
***************OLD POST************
Hi, I am looking to upgrade my wheels to 15", but not sure what colour to get them in. Any suggestions? :)

Here is a picture of my car post12058.html#p12058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*********NEW POST**********

I found out the details for my current wheels, the offset is 45, can a wheel with an offset of 42 fit on it? Does the offset have to be exactly the same?

Thanks
Andy

i think but you do need to check this against your car, but for my 91-96 shape can have a offset of 35 to 45 . as i say im not 100% on this matter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts