Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright you lot, Found these on ebay, was wonderin what you think?
Any of you any experiance with this type of adjustable suspesion?

Looks like a good idea in theory. Just pop the wheel off & use the supplied spanner to adjust the ride hight. Upto at 100mm drop possible!

TBH i'm a little nervous bout how strong that thread is.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yup they are cheap and crap I wouldn't bother with them. I think my CRX has some of these ebay specials fitted :-

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
they cost how much? they wont be upto the job whatsoever.
will be a dangerous drop. might look good but will kill you on the road/driving anywhere.

if your going to change wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes it should be done properly. either use parts fit for the job or dont do it at all.

·
Registered
289 Posts
you dont want to buy cheap parts or else when you drive and the suspension falls apart and then your car is mashed as its hit the ground hard...go with recommended parts

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
not this old chesnut again i think people need to do a search , use the search box !!! top right you can not miss it.

post14769.html?hilit=ebay%20suspension#p14769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this has been covered before they are crap they cant make universal springs any good because they will never be any good for every application weight of cars differ drive train etc steer clear mate save up for a proper kit.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys

Check out this site, theyre selling MANY MANY cheap civic parts!!!

http://www.hondatech.co.uk/forum/viewto ... a8761e648d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They sell a Tenzo-R coilover sleeve kit, theyre going for £120, that may be worth a think, but i would recommend you check if theyre poxy resin coated first of all!! if theyre not, then the rest of it will be a bag of crap too, but being Tenzo-R, i would imagine they would be made properly to LAST!

a nice cheap coilover option!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts