Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I JUST PASSED MY TEST SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND BOUGHT A WEE 95 CIVIC EG 1.3 HATCHBACK

NICE NIPPY WEE FIRST CAR. IVE ALWAYS LOVE CARS,I WAS NEVER MUCH OF A CIVIC PERSON UNTIL I GOT MY HANDS ON THIS WEE CAR. SO IVE JOINED THIS TO HOPEFULLY BOOST MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE CIVC

GOT BIG PLANS FOR IT IN THE FUTURE

ANYONE GOT ANYFING INTERESTING I MITE WANA KNOW ABOUT THE EG THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: NEW TO THIS s**t

look now..thats just rude....you can find everything and anything on here or civiclife. take a look around on the projects section or the how to section, also the members rides. theres some good stuff on there. good luck mate.

·
Registered
240 Posts

this is the second post i have seen where someone had used caps lock and one of those captions has been used.... it makes me laugh so much haahahahahaahah lol lol lol lol lol lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

nickyboy said:
i knida liked that one myself hehe

wle thanks for the welcome,the warm up haha :redface: ,the advice

and "civic starter" cheers for the sympathy haha lol

Edit:

ok this is gonna sound relly silly. i have a resonable knowlege when it comes to computers but i cant seem to upload a pic from my documents.

could someone please explain. . . . . yes i know i sound like a dweeb who is f**king clueless :redface: :redface:

to be fair i can use the excuse "NEW TO THIS s**t" lol

·
Registered
240 Posts

it might be oo large i couldnt get pictures up for ages!!!!!!

open the picture in paint then save it again as a JPEG but under a different name then try again... should make the file size small enough be uploaded

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[attachment=1:1el9dzpc]untitled.......JPG[/attachment:1el9dzpc][attachment=0:1el9dzpc]untitled...........JPG[/attachment:1el9dzpc]

there we go, got that sorted, what yas all think??

thanks Doonco u were right i needed to change the pictures format.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts

lol yea...warm welcome. everyone needs someone in their corner i guess. nice ride mate honestly lovein the rims and love the way it sits. very nice. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts