let me know what you all think :cool:

mel

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello :p thanks for the replies

I love the car to bits, its just amazing to drive. The gear change is brilliant, so smooth. I know some of the cars have slight problems with going from 1st to 2nd but thankfully its all good in that department! I owned a corsa B before, which i did kind of miss, only because i modified that the way i wanted too, bodykit, springs, induction kit etc, but since i've had the type R....cant say i have thought about it lol.

Do any of you guys own a type R? Insurance for me is on the cheap side....mainly because i am female. Sorry guys ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nickyboy - just had a peak at your civic - nice motor! the pedals are cool too. but no A/C?? I have the Type R seat....personally i prefer them....mainly because it says type R :D thats the only reason. I've taken my type R mats out and put cheap mats in....to prevent wear and tear, dirt etc, and to keep them lookin nice. I like to keep my car in mint condition.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Air conditioning is a waste of time in this country.... if you'rve got a sunroof or windows no problem (both pref), took mine straight off and threw it in the loft, Oh yeah did get in the way of the turbo though :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
very nice, i love the ep3s in that colour!!!
wanting to get one myself next year once my insurance is down to a respectable amount!!!
lol oh ffs a modified corsa???? :surprised: :surprised: atleast you have sorted urself out and moved to the good side with a dark side :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that is an extremely ugly one lol the person should be embarrassed!! I'll upload a pic in next day or two, they on a diff comp. I'm a classy lass.

Edit:

pictures of the old corsa uploaded :)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
hmm so so, im just not a fan of corsas at all lol and im sure 99.9% of the people on here will have my same views!!!

but thats all in the past now, ur civics beaut :D

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
I've never driven a Corsa, but a taxi driver told me (when I was on my way to pick up my Civic) that 'the best car on the road in the UK is the Corsa because the top speed is unlimited' (which I'm sure he stole that line from Clarkson, lol) I'm sure he meant unrestricted, but still.

Corsas will always have that charva stigma, like Novas, ha!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
they dont bother putting restrictors onto corsas because they know they will never be reaching speeds over 60mph anyways lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts