Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allo chaps!

Just thought i't take a momont to say hello.

I found this forum when i was looking for stuff for my civic. Sure its a wee bit battered but having owned it for nearly 2 years its only cost me £500 in repairs, and is easily the best car i've owned. I'd definately get another.

Got designs on getting it properly modified and the ammount of stuff available for it is phenominal! and so easy to find, but any recomendations would be apreciated.
Here's my wee car
[attachment=3:360rp7ik]S7000269.JPG[/attachment:360rp7ik][attachment=2:360rp7ik]S7000270.JPG[/attachment:360rp7ik][attachment=1:360rp7ik]S7000271.JPG[/attachment:360rp7ik][attachment=0:360rp7ik]S7000272.JPG[/attachment:360rp7ik]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome :) I used to have one of these before I got my CRX cracking cars!

BTW if you need any parts let me know im breaking mine atm :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice car you have there, a good base to start modding, as for recomendations theres always mixed opinions, so just leave it down to personal taste really.

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome to the forum buddy, looks like a pretty tidy car u have there, great base to start modding her. not a reccomendation as such more of just what id do, wack some white alloys 16" or 17" and then slam it. from what i can remember i havn't seen many red ek's b4 and i bet white wheels would look the don. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
welcome, anp we have the same car in same colour !! yours one reg older but looking good.

there sure is alot of things you can do to make it look better and go better. engine changes are pretty simple aswell ::p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts