Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people my name is kam, i have brought a honda civic eg9 1.6 vtec, got it at an ok price £300 down from £750 lol some serious haggling and a lil brain washing i took my mechanic with me lol.

this car needs alot of doings to it, its a bit too boy racer for me, so im going to clean up this car, its at the garage having a once over to make sure its all ok for me. i have not made any modifications to the car what so ever, it was brought straight from the buyers house and parked in front of my mechanic's garage .
i also brought a very very classic civic GL 1991 in not too bad condition for £200 for the misses valentines present thats also in the garage as i had to import some parts from jdm and other work needs to be done , thats a lil project for the misses

anyway the picture is of my civic, the reason why i brought this model was cuz i thought it had potential and it was cheap! and i needed the space also i like the look of 2 door hatchs and coupes but i carry alot of people so i don't like having to keep on getting in and out of the car, plus it was the only one i could get at this price although i know if i brought a hatch i would have more space i think, this is meant to be a temporary car but i think i might just keep it

oh yeah i know iv written that im from b`ham and derby reason for that is i live in two places but im actually from birmingham, you can say i represent the east and west side of the midlands lol

anyway hope to make loads of mates on here and share info and compare ideas, hope everyone is well and all is good laters peeps t.c !! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
car looks ok mate, what are you taking off it? I wouldnt mind the spoiler.. got any more pics of it!

Im sure you will make some good mates on here :D everyones real nice..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure what im going to do about the spoiler, i like having a clean smooth look to the car, im double minded about the spoiler, i like it but i also think it a lil over the top, as im thinking i might put the standard one bak on, il let you know if you want it later on cheers mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts