Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, im pippa i brought a civic a little while back, and i wana start playing with it. I live in bristol and haven't yet seen another one of mine, its a honda civic coupe 2 door 1.5 manual n reg with 81000 on the clock, with 2 owners from new and full service history - really wana find out more about it as seems to be a bit of a strange being as i have seen loads of hatchbacks and normal civics but no 2 door coupes. Hope to find out more about my civic, and to possibly get to know more civic owners because they are nice cars.

I will put pictures up asap, i need to wash my car first and talk to you all soon. :p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome, i go to Bristol every day for work. Work at the MOD site in Filton.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i know where filton is, does anyone actually do any work in bristol?????? i 'work' on the airport flyer coaches

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ha! You have no idea my bite is definatly worse, i leave scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta bear in mind i work with 30 lads everyday and they don't mess with me for a good reason :D :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no im all lovely and very short and nothing like that pic! lol :p it also means being that short i havent got as far to go down!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts