1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
nickyboy said:
Do you have an N95?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I have the black one I told you when I got it you bell end lol

Also I took my usb cable to my mates but the fone wouldnt charge why not, just kep coming up with the data transfer options etc

·
Registered
116 Posts
nickyboy said:
USB isn`t for charging, you need the mains charger for that :?

Download Nokia Software Updater and run it whilst N95 is connected to PC. It will tell you if there is an update. Be sure to backup your phone first using PC Suite, then add the backup after upgrading the firmware
Ok so thats a I dont need it then lol Im not trying that then ill lose all the filth you have sent me

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Changes in the new firmware

New camera software and tweaks from the 8GB model - FAR faster shot to shot time, with 'Processing image message' during any delays. I suspect the image processing algorithms have changed too, to remove some of the remaining artificial edge enhancement in the v12 firmware.

Long press on camera button launches camera if shutter is open

New My Nokia SMS tips and mobile web portal system

Demand paging (for ROM applications) with 30 plus MB free RAM after booting.

Search 4.0 integration on standby screen.

Old multimedia menu still there, i.e. it's not the new style

N-Gage game previews (FIFA, Asphalt) and portal/shortcut to upcoming N-Gage client, as in N81 and N95 8GB

Nokia Music Store client, although the store server hasn't been updated to handle the N95 yet - maybe this'll happen later today

Keypress bug gone

Music player has a new visualisation and also remembers where you got to in a podcast, so you can pick it up again later on

Flash Lite 3 so you can easily run flash video sites including my favourite site YouTube

The Web runtime support is now included for widgets

Improved Gallery performance, speed and controls

Improvements to Bluetooth headset interoperability

Standby-time improvements

Faster Java runtime for Java applications

Improvement to long text writing to web page dialogs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts