Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought our 1999 Honda Civic VTEC 1.6i ES when it was 11months old, previous owner Honda Motor Company. Now it still only has 53,935 miles on it, always regularly serviced. Starts immediately, runs and drives well, but age is taking its hold! ABS light shows, sun roof sometimes doesn't close completely without manual assistance, windscreen to be renewed as soon as we are clear of the plague. Now however, the right indicator light on the instrument panel does not work, even though all the indicators outside are working. As the local Honda dealers are not available at present I need to find how to get at the instrument panel lights myself. Would appreciate any advice on that.
In any event, as I am now alone, I don't need two cars and if anyone is interested in acquiring it, please let me know!
We had the previous type of Honda Civic before, G reg, with the fastback shape, which was bought from new and only ended its days when a neighbour T-boned it with her 4x4, when it was about 18 years old.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts