Honda Civic Forums banner

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  terrorerror 
#1 ·
Hi there people, just got onto the forum, nice to meet everyone.

Il introduce myself a little...

My names Rob, Im 18 and I drive a Honda Civic '98 1.4i
Only modifications i have added are a new set of alloys, havnt got pics of the car as it stand atm.
I sadly crashed it back in july into a wall, not ALOT of damage was done, but the air bags deployed, which wasnt fun. I wasnt going very fast, Was doing around 30ish (in a 30 zone) and slid on a slippy bend into a church wall.
Iv just got the car back on the road 2 weeks ago, loving driving it... much mod's to be done :)

Thanks

Heres a pic just after i crashed it:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeahh, i kinda havnt replaced them lol, iv just fully took them out and got a new steering wheel for cheap off ebay.
Been told it will pass an MOT like that... will find out in april when its next due! lol

Hope it does pass, had to buy a new windscreen :(
It isnt fully sorted yet like. Needs a new bonnet, front bumper and left front wing, but apart from that, its nearly fully sorted :)

#9 ·
Welcome tot he forum mate. So you've been off the road since July!!! Ive been of the road since Saturday and im already itching, can only imagine what you must be like right now!!! :eek:

#13 ·
Lol, its nae too bad really, cheaper than the bus and im only a couple miles fae my work so it's nae like ive got a huge distance to travel!! Yeah i should be puting mine to fixed up a bit the first week or two in January coz i hate being without my car :(

#16 ·
terrorerror said:
Ouch, that sucks man!
Im happy mines back on the road now like, still need a new bumper, bonnet and left front wing. should have them after my holiday as i am faiiiirly skint lol
Hope you get yours back on the road soon though dude (Y)
I got a spare Electric Blue bonnet to fit your civic if your interested in the future I only want what I paid for it..... but I'm in Essex though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.