Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey how you all doing how are the cars running ,duh its a honda there running well lol ive bought a honda civic illusion 1.4i i would have liked summit a bit maetier but being 18 insurence is murder to insure me on the civic i have just now is 2000 a year </3 . i bought it standard and ive put a 3" cannon on it and ive put a short ram induction kit in it . ive put a racing gearknob in it and put a sony xplod headunit in it . i plan on lowering it 45ml onto a set of 16" black multispoke alloys , i would like to de-cat it and install a 4 branch manifold . also want a carbon fiber front bumper lip. i also have the honda civic forum site stickers on the 2 back windows 8-| . i live in dumbarton just outside glasgow were i hang about with other car enthuiates . im getting my mates with civics to join this site and buy sickers and donate some :cash: to help the site out a bit , well thats all for now pm me if you have any questions or anything

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
welcome to the forum mate

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive got it
[attachment=7:3twky0kz]my car b.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=6:3twky0kz]a.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=5:3twky0kz]aa.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=4:3twky0kz]aaa.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=3:3twky0kz]bb.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=2:3twky0kz]car.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=1:3twky0kz]cc.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz][attachment=0:3twky0kz]dd.jpg[/attachment:3twky0kz]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Nice one showing off your decals as well ;) I can't really put any on the Beemer would look a bit silly, the CRX will probs wear some though.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive also now got the jdm sticker the "shocker" two in the pink one in the brown lmfao lol thats on my back window , and i have the ace image decals above the forum decals :cool: . is your crx a project ??

Edit:

de-badged

2 in the pink 1 in the brown

ek9 type grill

ace image

Edit:

put on my wheels yes i know they are to big but they are only temp

tommorrow ill put some pics of my new plates up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts