Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Neil from Bradford even after 4 1/2 years of ownership and am very naive about civics. Pictures to follow soon.
I own a 1.8 vti Aerodeck dohc , in Night Hawk Black, full Leather. Reg. 2000, Engine Code B18C4 ( just quoting from service book) hoping to learn alot more off you people.

Still in Shock.
Statstone Honda Low Lane in Horsforth Leeds , just quote me £284.95 fItted Honda Happiness price. For a new Valeo INF remote. Remote £229.14
Labour £ 55.81
£284.95
apparently they have to access a magic box (Control Unit) under the steering column. In order to program a new remote.
Parts man new exactly what he was talking about and gave me the price after 2 visits.

The Parts Man at Honda Canal Road Bradford, Looked down his nose at me as if to say, I am having to find you parts for your 8 year old Honda, He couldnt be bothered to find out for me and just said he thought it had been discontinued and no longer available.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome along mate, I dont know, the parts manager in the Honda dealer in aberdeen is nae too bad. The branch manager is a dick tho :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts