Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey Edd, welcome to HCF!

I like your car (since it's so similar to mine) and you are our first member to be running on LPG!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alec said:
Hey Edd, welcome to Honda Civic Forum!

I like your car (since it's so similar to mine) and you are our first member to be running on LPG!
Do i get a special prize lol ?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skinny said:
where abouts in south wales are ya mate? im from pembrokeshire.
Between Monmouth and Newport like just outside a little village called Raglan if you have heard of it.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skinny said:
ok cool! Im going to be in Newport university in september.. i can feel a meet coming on! lol
sweet, hook me up when you do i will show you some of the roads round here. There are some real crackers that im sure you will love!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
lol awesome, my car is about as powerful as a battery powered childs ride along buggy but im sure it will be fun all the same!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll go slow then :p some of the roads are pretty twisty so you wont need the power going through them, just so long as you know how to hold a corner :p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mines the one with 115bhp, look under the bonet for your engine code, it should be on a little plate by where the battery is then slap it in google and find out what it is - its probably a d15z6 same as mine

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ross-ek3 said:
cheers mate ye mine is the same as urs was arugin with my mate for ages cos i thot it had 100 bhp lol they thot less can prove it now
Yeah they dont go bad, you just have to really use the box to squeeze every little bit of power out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts