Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new to the forum just thought say hello and tel ya little bout bout my civic lol
i have the 1996 civic coupe lsi its got the vtec style splitters front, back and side skirts, lowerd 40 mm.
HUGE Subaru P1 spoiler lol, 92-95 prelude fornt seats, 5" back box, mushroom induction kit thats bout it atm but i have big plans and idea to do lol

heres a few pics of it atm
[attachment=3:rb9e1xhq]DSCF2108.JPG[/attachment:rb9e1xhq]
[attachment=2:rb9e1xhq]DSCF2085.JPG[/attachment:rb9e1xhq]
[attachment=1:rb9e1xhq]DSCF2094.JPG[/attachment:rb9e1xhq]
[attachment=0:rb9e1xhq]DSCF2099.JPG[/attachment:rb9e1xhq]

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome to the site, and i have decided on the spoiler and think it looks mint, has a different look to most coupes, nice car man.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah usually I would have taken an angle grinder to that spoiler had I seen it but it seems to suit the car tbh! Doesn't look ricey like most spoilers do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no the frames on the prelude seats are slighly shorter at the back and are straight were as on the civic seats one bends down and the other is long and straight, so i have got a mate of mine to bit of choping from the civic back of the frames and welded onto the prelude ones, look really nice in car and are realy cumfy lol very low on the floor though but cool.
im going to get them retrimed soon ne idea on colours?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and thanks for the great coments guys lol i bin a civic fan sonce i was like 14 so had to buy one as soon as i could lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts