Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, was looking for a civic forum, stumbled across the american one but thought id give this one a bash instead :p Im 21 from Edinburgh in scotland, love my new honda to bits, its based on the civic that waz in the first Fast & Furious movie, has the green undercar neons, BMC induction kit, 5" custom exhaust, EK9 debadged grill, full body kit & spoiler, 18" RVS Italian alloys, x2 Vibe 500W 6x9s, x2 Vibe k60 front component kevlar speakers, set of tweaters, 1500W JBL sub, Flip down Alpine Head Unit . Hoping to fit an alarm and 2 bucket seats over this weekend if Ive got time. few pics can be seen below...

*Edit - Pics arent showing up so big so ive obviously done summit wrong, they can be seen on my bebo page in the photo section @ http://www.F3RG1E.bebo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you want to see larger pics. x

Admin Edit: Larger photos can be found here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome mate thanks for the post lovin yur car mate i saved a few pics of it a while back from sum web page cant rember where but very nice !!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts