Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, my name is Adam (call me Ads) and I currently own an MG ZS 120+ mkII and I'm considering swapping it for a Civic in the next six months or so. Thought I'd join up and see what to look for and do some learning!

I'm a motoring journalist, I write for MG Enthusiast Triumph World and Mini Magazine, so Hi, hopefully you can help me make a decision!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like one of the current ones, around the three year old mark, I love the styling, and I think I'll like the drive, given the Honda underpinnings on my MG.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Dont listen to the previous answer as the boys a clown.

but it completely depends on what you'll be using it for. Are you looking for a fast car? A general daily driver? a family car?
Give us a bit more info and we'll be able to help you a lot more :)

Personally I think the F series type R (space ship shaped) is really nice to drive, and handles really well. However doesnt handle as well as the ep3 (model before)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yes mate, YOU would rather have that.. because YOU are a child and thats all you want.

Ads may be after a civic for different reason than just the speed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Skinny is right

But whatever civic you get comes reliabitly i have had 2 civics with 2 different engines.. BOTH never let me down.. BOTH has never given me problems

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yeah yeah of course. im just saying he might be after the comfort and interior luxury of the F series as opposed to a stripped out turboed eg6.. understand?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
thats cause its a pug 306.. not cause of the torsion sus..

Edit:

thats cause its a pug 306.. not cause of the torsion sus..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there,
I bought a 2007 1.8ES last week and I have to say I love it. The only problem i have is I can't get comfy but its just me, I'm always like that with new cars! Its just a bit special compared to a focus or astra or pug. Go for it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts