Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.. new member here... located in west london
Got a 2001 (51) 1.6 vtec 3rd.. check the pics

Changed the system, but now i wanna get the wheels changed.. maybe a slight tint.. and defo stick a sub in there

Any suggestions?

[attachment=1:2531b157]front.jpg[/attachment:2531b157]

[attachment=0:2531b157]rear.jpg[/attachment:2531b157]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Re: New member - 2001 3dr 1.6 VTEC

I'm also in West London. Where abouts are you?

Welcome to HCF. nice looking car you have there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hounslow mate.. u?

·
Registered
614 Posts

welcome to the forum m8 nice car - my suggestion = black rims with polished lip, would look sweet with the colour me thinks :)

·
Registered
680 Posts

Hi mate,

I had this car a few years ago but in black. I modded it quite a bit, it did the job at the time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

r19ory said:
welcome to the forum m8 nice car - my suggestion = black rims with polished lip, would look sweet with the colour me thinks :)
Thats what i've been thinking.. even done a little Photoshop hack to get a feel for it.. will post it tomorrow some time.

Sub wise.. i've already got an old Kenwood 12" from my old car which i'll put in for now, but as the boot on this model is pretty tiny, i wanna do an install into the side cavity.. or maybe on the floor facing upwards..

I tend to do a lot of traveling round the country so need to keep as much boot space as i can for luggage and stuff.

·
Registered
423 Posts

keynote said:
r19ory said:
Sub wise.. i've already got an old Kenwood 12" from my old car which i'll put in for now, but as the boot on this model is pretty tiny, i wanna do an install into the side cavity.. or maybe on the floor facing upwards..

I tend to do a lot of traveling round the country so need to keep as much boot space as i can for luggage and stuff.
Remove spare tire (although its a risk if you do alot of long distance driving) and whack her in there 8-|

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

well i've done some measure ments and i can fit the sub in there and leave the tyre in, as the tyre sits facing down so there's a nice big empty space there! :D

i could always strap the spare tyre to my roof!!

·
Registered
51 Posts

needs slamming ;) its monster truck madness! apart from that, nice tidy motor you got yourself there!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I can honestly say that i would not mind if my car looked something like this...

[attachment=0:2eatfaow]beforeafter.jpg[/attachment:2eatfaow]

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts

yeah those wheels look mint m8, something looking like them would be a great choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts