Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... new to this. don't actually own a civic yet but hope to very soon!

just thought id say hi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So yea... i have just left school and gone into full time work but im not on the greatest wage at the moment so my budget is only about £1000 but looking for a something fun and maybe a project?

it's been suggested by a few people to go for like a '95 1.5lsi as ive been told its not the fastest but for the money its a real fun car?? that you can do alot with.

if anyone has any tips or suggestions theyd be much appreciated! thanks

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum, yeah a 1.5 LSi EG shape would be a good car for your budget!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Daan said:
So yea... i have just left school and gone into full time work but im not on the greatest wage at the moment so my budget is only about £1000 but looking for a something fun and maybe a project?

it's been suggested by a few people to go for like a '95 1.5lsi as ive been told its not the fastest but for the money its a real fun car?? that you can do alot with.

if anyone has any tips or suggestions theyd be much appreciated! thanks
Aye the EG 1.5 would be a good starting place, but if you've just left school you better check out insurance as it might be a real bugger to get "cheap" cover

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i've been looking around an i reckon im looking at £12-1300 for insurance which isnt that deadly i guess, its affordable!

So from reading your reply's has anyone had experience with a 1.5lsi EG? or similar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts