Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new to the forum and just bought myself a Honda Civic 1.5 Vtec..
Iv fallen in love with it lol!
As im only 18 its unbelievably quick compaired to my own fiat punto 1.2 lol. I bought it today for 900quid 11 months MOT and 4 months TAX and with amazing mileage of only 56k...The car has a few dinks but nothing abit of TLC can fix.
Ill get some pics up ASAP so u can all av a butchers.
Thanks for reading :)

James.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
900 quid?? you got yourself a complete bargain there with only 56k, i always get so jealous when i hear about buys like this!! lol

looking forwards to seeing the pictures

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, sounds like you got yourself a bargin!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im doing pics tomorrow i completely forgot today lol. Loving the car cant wait to get it all done to how i want it :) ( Euro style ) The year is 1998 civit :). Thanks for the welcomes :)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Euro look civic...... Hmmmm :confused:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the pics at last lol. Been quite busy.

http://img22.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sofia0107.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit:

And got myself a Pipacross Viper air filter with air feed yesterday which you can see out the side. bumpers getting replaces soon due to the damage aswell :) But i think iv go myself a bargin considering it was only 900quid :) lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lool! will do :p cant waiitt :) just been out in it to the shop i fall in love with it everytime i drive it lol. the vtec kicking in makes me smile everytime lool! ( sad ) LOL! lol

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
HA! just a funny...
Other day my mate, who drives a zetec fiesta, said that he loved the power boost when the other cam kicked in at 4000rpm!
I always thort that both cams have to be going at the same time...inlet and outlet right? lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Its a D15z6 isn't it? In which case it doesn't have a VTEC 'kick'.

What is that hole in the front bumper for?

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
Yea, thats my point...the cams dont "change" like in a VTEC, thort it was funny. I dnt no if its a D15z6 tho.

YEa that hole looks like the end of a cold air feed...looks like its fitted well. IF it is tho on a normal road there is a lot of dust and crud in the air a that level dont know how that would affect your engine.

Pop a straight through exhaust out the hole...thats drift-tastic!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeahh its a cold air feed..Its ment to go onto the front 500mm above the ground but no where to put it.. so i put it there and its not 2 bad. But i wont be puttin it there once i got my new bumpers e.c.t i dont really like it :S. And i dont know if its a D15z6 im a noob at civics lol. I just feel a little more pull once i hit 5k revs..:S

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
Whip it inside the grill opposite side to the rad, thers nothing to cool on that side so it doesnt get in the way....well on mine anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts