Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all newbie from the Midlands here

I am currently driving an EJ9 lowered on Rota GT3s, mugen style twn loop exhaust, 421 ceramic manifold, camber adjusters, and a few other small bits. will post build up....

:D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Edit: Hay there dudette welcome to the site.Nice looking car, cant wait to hear the build up. What else you got planned for the car?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rachy... May be Dudette? I'm thinking Rachel.. and if i'm worng then sorry Gibbs and you dude.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i am a dudette :p
as for plans for the car....am hoping to get some coilovers (when i hav the funds), SIR front lip, typre r rear lip, facelift rear lights, and wind deflecters. Probably some other things as well but not sure yet.... :-

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nickyboy said:
I presume you are in fact a girl and not a dude as Gibbs presumes (he`s always getting mixed up, you should see who he woke up next to on Sunday morning....)
lmao :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
nickyboy said:
Hello and welcome :)

I presume you are in fact a girl and not a dude as Gibbs presumes (he`s always getting mixed up, you should see who he woke up next to on Sunday morning....)
Yes i know, i was very shocked when i woke up next to yourself nick, was glad you had the sore bum and not me :lol:

As for you Rachyp; my appoligies I did not realise you were a lady dude (dudette)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the site, car looks nice very JDM y0 look.

Any engine mods planned?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
You can still get some power out of the 1.4

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is pretty quick....but wudnt really know where to start with engine mods....i am a dudette after all lol :)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Well a new intake manifold might improve things, bigger throttle body, port and polish, sports computer, carbon fiber driveshaft, roll cage to make it stiffer and stick in on the corners, light weight fly wheel will improve acceleration, lighting parts of the body will help too. It just depends on how far you want to go and how much you want to spend

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:O that lot sounds expensive!!! i dont mind that its quite slow really...but wudnt mind doin a bit to it! Used to have an import prelude H22A....now that was quick :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
RachyP said:
:O that lot sounds expensive!!! i dont mind that its quite slow really...but wudnt mind doin a bit to it! Used to have an import prelude H22A....now that was quick :D
My mates got a H22A import Prelude, yes they go like hell! Hes thinking of turboing it now that he has realised that my CRX is going to be faster than it!

What you could do is put the engine from one of these into your EK, that would make it nice and quick ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yh wudnt it just! thats was the only thing with the prelude was it weighed so much! still shifted tho.....oh the fun i had :p

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Yeah i could imagine the prelude was fast. Well if you want a cheap....ish power increase then you'll prob want to go down the nitros route

1 - 20 of 225 Posts