Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Got my 2004 Civic 1.6 just a few weeks ago, bought it with the carbon fibre bonnet on (with the original included also) and a new K&M air filter, wheels, rear lights, spoiler etc.
Future plans are to add bigger rims (preferably Lenso Reizens when i save enough, £800+ :( ), body kit and Reclining bucket seats. Also looking to lower car about 35mm which i hope to get done within the next 2weeks.
I am located in Northen Ireland :)

Give any advice or suggestions, i hope to be a regular poster :p
Adding few photos below
Thanks, joe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, Nice looking car. BUT, get rid of those rear lights!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek: I love my lights lol!
Will probobly get rid of them in the future when i save for new body kit, but thats a long way down the line

thanks for the welcomes everyone

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate,

What size/model/tyre size are ur wheels?
Is it already lowered?

Im looking into alloys for mine btw.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice car bud. If your lowering it it would spend the money outright and get a decent set of coilovers, as you will pay for it in the long run if you get lowering springs. The guy who had my car before me got springs and the car felt crap. Nice carbon, theirs loads of nice little carbon pieces out there for the ep to add great detailed touches. I like the rim size and the style you have now tbh, i would think hard about a kit aswell mate as a bad quality or "max power" style blarey kit could ruin everything. The rear lights imo need to go. other than that nice car mate.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
What make is the bonnet as a mate is looking for one and that might be the kind he wants

1 - 16 of 16 Posts