Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. just got myself a 1998 honda civic 1.8 vti-s. mb6 with b18 engine completley standard. cars got good low end torque and vtec pulls strong. nice half leathers and ice cold ac. cars got 93k on the clock so planin on giving it a major service changing distrubutor cap, rotor arm, plug leads and normal service bits.

fitted a new stereo in the car which was a complete pain in the arse, was hoping on fitting a dvd player but theres hardly any room in the back of the cd player for wires. at the moment my plans are to tint the windows, fit a new alarm and fit an uprated panel filter, not looking that much at performance mods at the moment. dont have alot of pictures but will upload some more later on.

at the moment i am looking for projector lamps/angel eyes but seem to be very hard to find on ebay for the 5 door, if anyone has let me know, cheers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Looks good mate, how much it cost you?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
No bad price for what you've got

·
Registered
28 Posts
OMG I checked that on the web about 3 weeks ago!!Only had 900 at the time so i didnt bother phoning em..niiiiice car m8!!Im really wanting the same now ive got the readies..checking one in dark green soon with 75k on the clock..will be my entry into the world of Honda..wish me luck!! By the way i watched a similar one with white alloys and some mods went up to ***190bhp*** go on ebay for £1395 on saturday...I swear to god i nearly threw up on my laptop LOL!
Anyway best of luck with the car..its a potential beast!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts