Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks. Well a bit of back ground for you. I started off as a sole trader selling parts on Ebay, probably like most other modern traders. Then as the business grew I designed a web site f Lambo door kits as the name sugests. As time past we added more aftermarket parts for many other manufacturers, included famous brands like Blitz, Hks, Seibon, Rieger etc.... and now 6 years later we have over 5700 products online, anything from body kits, alloy wheels and our speciality carbon fibre. We own a Skyline R33 GTST which we use as a show car and daily driver. Anything you want making out of carbon fibre just hollar and we`ll get it made if teh demand is there. We have another web site carbon-designs where all teh carbon fibe is for sale. Some latest carbon bits custom made

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Make sure everything fits perfect if it doesn`t the factory is given a slap and told to change it. Our address is on the contact us section on our web site here http://www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/contact_ ... 7a45ce3e68" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Told you my friend if you provide the mould yours will be free. This is a good deal as last time we sent soemthing off to the factory it cost us £60 just to send it. So you`ve nothing to loose. Oh apart from the part as the factory have to keep it for future moulds.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah if you can get a carbon centre console for the EP3, like nick says, you'll be busy with Parcelforce! Im on the list for the carbon centre console :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts