Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Looks decent mate. For some reason the second photo doesn't load for me though. Attach it?

Would you buy the decat with it?

·
Registered
780 Posts
i can't acces it, says its been removed, but you've seen it on piston heads, is it a skunk2 one by any chance?? if it is, the bloke is a dick and a time waster, however if it isn't ignore the last comment lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah that bloke is a dickhead!!

he's been trying to sell it for months!! i origionally saw it, emailed him, settled on a pice, he told me to come down, travelled 120miles, got there and no answer on the door or to the phone, wasted journey, the he advertised it again and i had an arguement with him, agreed to meet half way at a reduced price, then found out he had tried to buy my mates ek4 by bringing some large lads and bullying him to a lower price, from which he made a hasty exit with his car.

so avoid this like the plague, sorry but its not worth the hassle!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah right ok then i will skip this one then! cheers for the heads up hugh

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and trying to beat my post count at the same time!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i know hes been creaping up on me the last few days mind... less posting more working on your car hugh!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what you going to do weld it up?

Hope your still going to be around when your jetsetting off around forign places!

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah, gunna plate over it and then weld the hanger back onto that, will add ome more weld round the other hanger incase!!

i'm jetting off next month, middle o the month, u gunna come visit?? get sum quads and then race them around lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lucky bastard and your off for 6 months! what you doing out there?

·
Registered
780 Posts
dunno yet, prob getting very sunburnt!! i'm hoping to get a job in a pub or summin like that and then just live off that

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
6 months mate! We'll have to find a new mod to replace you lol :p

I'm in Spain for a week in September, I'll look you up!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts