Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to get a new exhaust to replace the crappy powerflow system thats on atm but i dunno what will fit a VTI-s mb6 any help welcomed

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much for the linky id order it right now but offshore atm :( also just rememberd my 3door ej9 has a mongose i wonder if it would go on or would it be slight smaller ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
did you buy an exhaust? what did you do with the powerflow one?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shite flow got binned as there was a hole in it and i got a mongose :) nice tidy note and what a roar when the vtec kicks in :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
did you know powerflow is gauranteed. thus is a quote from there sit

"Every system is covered with a purchaser’s lifetime of ownership guarantee – products covered by Powerflow Exhausts (UK) Ltd and workmanship by the Build Centre."

could have got it repaired and then sold it on.

im looking for an exhaust myself now. £125 for standard centre section so may as well pay a lil more for a stainless steel system.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thought id try out powerflow Quoted me £395 for a cat back system. what a rip off plus they also say they can make a standard replacement centre pipe for cheaper than a standard one £150 from powerflow £125 from honda.

think the mongoose i found for£300 is the one to go for.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
You could get a custom made one, can sometimes be the same price or cheaper than a brand

·
Registered
28 Posts
tried custom made from powerflow. mongooose cheaper. whats the mongoose sound like and any other companies make one for the 5dr 1.8 (mb6)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts