Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally i dont have to use my mobile for photo's anymore :p got a new camera so thought ide go out and take a few snaps after a quick wash and wax

Tell me what you think :D i know not much has changed with the car but ive just recently got things for it, just need to fit them :p

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Grill, repeaters could do with changing.... I have not lowered mine but I can hear some say "slam it" or bigger wheels ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got grille just need it painted and have springs needed fitted , just need to find the time :p side repeaters is a good idea though!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah thats my mates z, running 428 bhp atm, its a beast like

hey man yeah im from dundee, what about you?

·
Premium Member
8,459 Posts
yeah boss, from Dundee, thought i noticed that Nissan out on Friday night!. looks like a beast!
nice civic btw, needs slammed tho bud!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah lol thos pics where taken friday night:p was out all night lol, i never noticed you! you have the ek9? i have springs for it lol just need them fitted :ugeek:

·
Premium Member
8,459 Posts
nah, dont have an EK9, got a honda civic like yours in Milano red but its off the road! doing it up until my points come off in september! i was in a silver clio! there was 2 clio's. lol :geek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh where you parked right behind me then? lol in NCP , their was a red 106 gti iirc and a few others

·
Premium Member
8,459 Posts
that was me man! in the newer clio with the black dude driving! see it??? its absaloute mint looking, done up like a clio sport, its only a 1.2!! :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
kbartlett1888 said:
that was me man! in the newer clio with the black dude driving! see it??? its absaloute mint looking, done up like a clio sport, its only a 1.2!! :D

whats the point in that??

bad car to start with, even worse to lie about what it really is lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i know what ya mean but it did look like it was done well and a lotof work had been put in to it :) which i can appreciate

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Skinny said:
kbartlett1888 said:

whats the point in that??

bad car to start with, even worse to lie about what it really is lol

i started off with a mk1 clio had it 3 days and the fuker blew up lol i hate the french :twisted:

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Don't worry the frogs will be seething all week with the rugby result lol

Heres an interesting fact I picked up, apparently Renault spend £500 + in advertising for every new car sold.... I wonder why :question:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts