Honda Civic Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
crxhugh said:
it was a wicked drive, bit boring by the 5th hour tho lol (75-85mph for good fuel comsumption)

i'm fixing the jordan back to standard except for an exhaust and suspension, then she's off.

i love her, shes so nice but i can't afford to keep two cars in a garge while im away for the next 6 months, and no i wouldn't loan the jordan to anyone, she's too nice to risk!
lend it to me! can keep it down in 1 of the sheds then as well! 3:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
looks like a gd buy, no sleeper the jordan though!! back to standard is right idea, dont like the wheels too much colour variation, simple is better :D. get us picts when your done of your newly transformed ek4 :D

are those drivers lights all oem or is it just an oem surround.

melissa still looking for an EK4 *cough cough* !!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
crxhugh said:
yeah, let me think about that for a minute...........
It might come back in 1 piece but i cant make any promises! 3:)

EDIT: or i could try painting my EK3 yellow and passing it off as your jordan in 6 months time :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Wicked car m8, loving the bonnet too. I think you should just leave it as it is, sell for much more and the few mods on it are enough - it looks clean as f#ck. How much did it cost??

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
edd, thats quality!! i'm gunna get two, one to get more air into the engine and one to push the gasses out quicker! lol

yeah the car looks nice, but still gunna revert her back to standard, i got her at a good price :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
the only part that come off are going on mine, hehe

i'll know where to go looking if the wind deflectors go missing lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
You heard anymore about that exhaust im trying to remember what you said to be on sunday >:-(

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
ive seen 3 jordans. 1 i looked at buying, mine and my mates!
theres a sort of register on civicjordan.co.uk
they should be kept standard.
that turbine thing? what would be the point? surely its useless as it has no power to spin the blades?

·
Registered
78 Posts
id love to have a jordan! id be to worried about driving as i live in the sticks, little roads + huge lorries + old people = lots of scrapes!! lol nice lookin car tho bud!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts