Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a few might have heard that i was off to glasgow to get my new car, a stunning Jordan (stug they are amazing)
so i took a few pix, there was no light after the 6hr journey back to home so i'll get some decent ones done when i've cleaned her and theres more light!!

comments welcome as usual

[attachment=5:2hqnwu3g]DSC00871 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2hqnwu3g]
[attachment=4:2hqnwu3g]DSC00873 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2hqnwu3g]
[attachment=3:2hqnwu3g]DSC00874 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2hqnwu3g]
[attachment=2:2hqnwu3g]Picture 002 (Small).jpg[/attachment:2hqnwu3g]
[attachment=1:2hqnwu3g]Picture 003 copy (Small).jpg[/attachment:2hqnwu3g]
[attachment=0:2hqnwu3g]Picture 004 (Small).jpg[/attachment:2hqnwu3g]
you can see the small bit of damage infront of the rear wheel in this shot >:-(

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
awsome love that! i like the way the yellow circle goes around the rim aswell,seems to be a thing alot of ppl are doing lately,and of course the carbon bonnet suits it to the ground! any more plans mate?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
thats amazing dude!! Great buy!!!

Bet that carbon bonnet will make its way to yours... to be honest with you mate.. its alot of work but id put the b18 in the jordan and turn that into a track car.. be soooo much cooler!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
skinny!! have you learnt nothing? lol jordans should be left as standard, a few things like the re-con wheels, cardon bonnet and lowering her are good but shouldn't do anything else as there so rare!! (i met a black import ek9 y-day, looked mint!)

i'm just going to sell her on i think (watch this space for a cheap jordan) i'll put a few bits back to standard, and thats bot it really, nicking half the stuff for my ek, including a full spoon exhaust n1 :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Seriously.. how cool would it be then to have one of the only track ready jordans.. just because they 'should' be left standard, doesnt mean theres any rules saying the 'have' to be left standard mate.. its a cooler car than your EK (no offence) and a far better colour.. would look awesome on the track.. and people will expect it to only have the jordan engine as most people keep em standard.. I know what I would do mate..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hmm although it would be cool to have a track preped jordan and it would stand out... its like modding a ferrari or an aston martin i personally wouldnt do it!

Plus its worth a lot more than his EK to sell on so you still end up with the same peformance but at about 3 times the cost.

Hugh i would also have to kill you if you stuffed one of the only 500 jordans into a tyre wall!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it was a wicked drive, bit boring by the 5th hour tho lol (75-85mph for good fuel comsumption)

i'm fixing the jordan back to standard except for an exhaust and suspension, then she's off.

i love her, shes so nice but i can't afford to keep two cars in a garge while im away for the next 6 months, and no i wouldn't loan the jordan to anyone, she's too nice to risk!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my mate was asking me that yday, why dont i change my name?

i'm on everything as crxhugh, ebay, email, all forums, skype, everything is crxhugh as it stuck well, and people who don't know me cant work it out, just looks like a jumble of letters lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts