Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading about the "mini me conversions" and was very intrested, soz 2 make another thread about this same subject but needed abit more info. I have a 95 civic coupe 1.5i the engine is a D15 B7 (if thats write) and was woundering which V-Tec head would best fit this? and also how much the average ECU remap costs.
If anyone could tell me this would be much appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
770 Posts
a d16z6 would be the easiest swap as it OBD-1. should just need VTEC wiring in and a remap.

talk to craig at http://www.gotboost.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for your mapping needs. or check out traders section for his latest offers.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the d16z6 would be double right? do u mean by the "VTEC wirin in" as in for the ECU to run it properly?

·
Registered
770 Posts
yea its a smallish cylinder on the back of the head just to the right of the dizzy.

has a two wire green plug going into it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
clinchy said:
yea its a smallish cylinder on the back of the head just to the right of the dizzy.

has a two wire green plug going into it.
im sure the vtec solenoid is only one wire that goes into your ecu, it goes into pin A4

the two wire plug is the vtec oil pressure switch, one wire goes to the ecu, pin D6 and the other wire goes to an earthing point

you need to wire these in correctly and please dont use pikey connecting strips, solder the wires

ecu pinout diagram below ;)

#

im in too good a mood today, must be the christmas spirit or the few beers ive had lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts