Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have brought a civic, the car has had a new distribustor fitted, the alarm system was taken out as it did not work, the problem with the car is some time the car runs fine as in you can put your foot down on the acell and the car will run fine but other times the you put your foot down and
1. theres a 2 second delay in an increase in revs and it doesnt revs stay low,
2. the dashboard intruments do not work e.g speedo, rev etc
the light on the dash does work

the lights all come on on the dash but the rev counter and speedo or igniton lights do not work. the fues boxes has been check and and is ok, the distributor has been check that thats fine all the rewiring has all been check and i and my machanic cant figure out what the problem is.
i wouldnt normally do this if any1 can as i dont have the internet at home can any1 contact me and il ring them back as so they do not incure any charges,

its a spare number of mine,

im trying to log on when i can at my local library but im really busy with work, im jus soo tierd and exhausted with all my cars not running,i would jus like to know what the problem is and sort it out thank you all very much for viewing this topic thanks again,
:-

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its ok, turns out it was the fuse box lol lucky, i was about to put the car for sale, the dash is now working

1 - 2 of 2 Posts