Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys, im sorry to spam, but im in some desperate need of some help! Im a ZR owner, and basically i have realised the error of my ways and i want to go jap. I love civics lol, and i have just let everyone on http://www.themgzr.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; forum know!

obviously i have over exaggurated a bit in my thread on there, as they are all totally obsessed with ZR's and no other car, so was just putting out an appeal for everyone to post on my thread on the forum, and let them know why us hondas are so much better!! lol

Sorry Ace, didn't mean to spam.

Ladies and Gentleman, this is war lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
agreed they are all so up there own asses. they are just a bunch a c*nts the lot of them

·
Registered
351 Posts
when we see those heaps we punch mates in the arm and say 'gay car' then the colour . abit like the bugg game.
try it before they are all gone

·
Registered
26 Posts
just dont go back m8 the zrs look alright sometimes but at the end of the day they are sh*te cars just count your lucky stars your a honda owner now :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
ah mg zr's, this one guy in his ZR trying to think he was bad by getting upclose to the car's rear and then flashing his lights so i thought fuck this and downed from 5th (doing 50) down to 3rd and my car just flewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and then when i slowed and changed lane he was slowly getting closer so i teased again and started following him flashing my lights!! good times

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
hussain said:
ah mg zr's, this one guy in his ZR trying to think he was bad by getting upclose to the car's rear and then flashing his lights so i thought f**k this and downed from 5th (doing 50) down to 3rd and my car just flewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and then when i slowed and changed lane he was slowly getting closer so i teased again and started following him flashing my lights!! good times
i love pissing off people who tailgate and drive like div's. plenty on the motorway today. at 70mph cruise in outside lane while overtaking something. or pull out early into middle lane and they try and undertake and just speed up. they are just FAIL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts