Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there ive got a civic 1.5 lsi 2 door coupe 94-96 p reg ive brought a turbo kit which has been modified to fit the standard engine but i don't if i need to change the ecu meaning upgrade to after market (if yes which 1, make, model & details etc) or can i remapp the old ecu??? Would i need to change anything else, eg the (fuel pump, pistons, cams etc) as i dont know much about all these modifications1st time modifying a car lol. Thank you every1

·
Registered
770 Posts
your current ECU is OBD-1 which is chippable using software like crome, neptune, eCtune ect. your need an uprated fuel pump (walbro 225lh) and injectors (440cc will do), also a new OEM head gasket, ARP head studs, gauges (oil temp/press, boost) wideband monitor to keep and eye on your AFR's, boost controller. and probally alot more.

can you list everything in your kit with specifications? it would be helpful to know everything about what you have, take pics aswell.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, im new 2 this, thought u can help me out. i have a 92-95 civic coupe D15 and was wondering if you could tell me how to take the limiter out, im guessing its in the ecu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts