Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Scott im 22 yrs old from scotland and i got my first ctr in jan 08. Its a Satin silver 55 premier edition and i love it!!!!!
Mods so far include
AEM V2 induction kit with pipercross cold air feed, Tein basic dampers with adjustable ride height, HIDs 4u ultimate kit with led sidelights, ferodo ds2500 front brake pads and toyo 4s all round!
future mods
wheels painted black, calipers red, dc5 peddles, jdm mats and jdm wind deflectors.
Was advised to join from TRO,
heres some pics of the car let me know what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Black wheels and red calipers on that there are gonna look awesome mate!! Excellent looking CTR. Welcome to the forum!! Oh and also...headlights look sweeeeeet :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the comments guys, i just like painted calipers, i mlike to see all the individual components, if you paint them a dark colour everything is like a big blob behind the wheel( i think!!) :D

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
it was not a dig just a personal opinion , i am a see less is more sort of person with my car, last car had 365mm full floating discs with 8 pot brembo callipers and the calipers and disc bell were all black you still see the disc which is bright silver so that has a nice contrasting effect against everything else ,but its all personal taste :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts