Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this happened to me on monday night. just copied it off another forum i put it on so may not make sense in places but you still get the point

finished work at 00:20 and me and my mate popped down tesco in hartlepool before i dropped him off at home

parked up no other cars about then go to cash point. having got some cash turn around to go into tesco and there is a vw van parked with his back end half covering my cars back end and some geezer stood out the passenger side of the van. so he is basically stood at my drivers door.

at this point am still walking towards tesco but thinking what the fuck is he doing there. the car park is empty and his van is just about touching my car with him at my drivers door

just as am thinking fuck tesco am going back to the car the security guard tells me tesco is shut at night now as they are having some building work done. sharp turn by me and head straight back to my car

geezer sees me and my mate walking back to the car so i gave him my best "am hard as fuck" impression lol as i walk over to him. get nearer and he is a darky cockney. saying something like it will bounce all over that and will take off to some one in the van. gets in the car after staring at him and half expect him to try sumit as i put the key in

start it up and carnt reverse out as he is blocking the way but lucky for me no car in front so off i go. soon as i move he hurrys round to the drivers side of the van jumps in and starts following me

am thinking am having non of this shit by now and am ready to kick off at the wanker. get to the round about after you go left out the car park foot down a bit and go all the way round so am now following him

end up turning off and leaving him going straight on. dont know if he was after the car or cd player or what but sumit defo not right about it. just thought id warn you all just incase

dark vw van but stupid me was thinking more about kicking the fuck out of him and didnt get the plate

good job tesco was shut as i might not have came back out to my car

rant over lol

dont know if anyone on here is from the north east but just a heads up if you are

·
Registered
780 Posts
good escape mate, luckily you kept whateva he wanted, i always carry a big metal bar down the side of my seat for these instances, touch wood not needed to use it yet!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah i have a big spanner down the side of my passenger seat just in case its needed, fell out of place halfway round coombe and was rolling around in the back footwell lol.

Also the stray can of deodertant that ended up under my brake pedal on the first run could have caused some problems haha

·
Registered
780 Posts
haha, i always make sure to clear the car but something always manages to make its way back under the pedals, cracked the phote screen pulling an emergency stop once when it fell down and a woman pulled out on me, doh!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I had my 2 day off viewty fall out the holder that i have on my windscreen with i hadn't put it in too well when booting it and ending up by the pedals somewhere.

Think the worst was when driving back home from Slammin Vynil on NYE 2008 at 7am and my last emergancy fag fell off the dash and i split it when i put the clutch down to change gear! AGH fixed it with a rizzla and smoked it with all the dirt on it haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh i "might" have an extendable police batton in my car lol

would have been no good if he pinched the car if i wasnt there tho lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
had it a few years now mate

couldnt possibly say on a forum how i got hold of it lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
theyre awesome things, a guy in my town battered 2 lads at same time with his a few weeks ago. cracked skulls etc lol dont worry they deserved it!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
haha sounds like a nice place, ive got a few bottles of autoglym so i will clean then to death, a a bucket and a sponge!! iam so happy i got my internal locking fixed now iam living in the ghetto.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
ive got deodorant and some electronic screwdrivers. im thinking they will do enough damage to hurt badly but not enough to kill. used to carry a big 11/12mm spanner in my old car. i always have my doors locked. as in button, open, get in, sit, button. then do anything i need to do. plus if they cant pull the handle im guessing it gives me enough time. i'd rather slightly kerb my wheels or run them over than have no car.
empty road after my rag and someone pulls up behind pretty close, for no reason. so booted it and went though 2 red lights (after looking obv) to get away!!
got followed across cov by unmarked copper. good thing i know which ones are and arent so just drove normal. if i didnt know i'd have booted it and got pulled for speeding/driving fast.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol stug you nutter jumping lights just to get away from someone! they probably wanted a race? I cant really see them jumping out the drivers window onto the roof off your car and doing a jacking while your moving!

No more american films for you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts