Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening ladies & gents! My name is Joe, i live in Birmingham and i'm 20 years young!

Thought i'd sign up as i've just bought myself a civic! It's far from amazing, being a 95 LSi, BUT it has 80k on the clock with a full honda service history, 1 lady owner from new and everything is standard! It's got some slight niggles i want to sort out such as a sloppy gear linkage (goes in all the gears fine, but the shifter feels loose if that makes sense?) and a little bit of rust, plus it could with a new bonnet and i'd quite like some alloys!

Here's some pics:

All that japanese goodness for only £550! Bargainlicious.

It's a fair bit different from my last car, which incase anyone is interested, was a 97 Nissan Almera SRi 1.6. It was my first car and i don't think i could've asked for anything more, gave me 2 years of trouble free motoring, was like a big mechano set to work on and was still a peach to drive right up until the end (rust killed it off sadly). It had a 5zigen backbox, decat, Momo pedals + gearknob, custom made induction kit with a Green filter, custom sprayed Almera GTi wheels and was lowered on Pi springs, and it looked like this:

And finally, apologies for the long introduction! :redface:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Entirely coincidence, if i was able to pick a colour for the civic it would be white, but this one came up so i went for it.

In saying that, i do love the colour of my old Almera.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude, what plans you got for it then?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your stay

·
Registered
795 Posts
Welcome mate!! Look forward to seeing the mods!! Not a fan of the rims but hey man each to their own :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts