Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havnt really posted any pics of my car but ive had alot of work done to it so i thought i should.

Since i bought it ive had it re-sprayed same colour just fresh, jdm fogs, ek9 headlights, new rear lights the same but new, ek9 grille, aero locks, new wheels 16" Team dynamic Pro Race 1.2's in white, with toyo's, ive got some D2 racing control arms on the way, should be on tuesday, and going to get coilovers for xmas, anyway some pics.

BEFORE

AFTER

Hope you like it, please comment

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didnt like them they were 15's and i wanted 16's, they were just what it had on when i bought it, i didnt mind them but not my thing, i wanted gt3's in gold and polished but decided blue and gold had been done too many times and white wheels turn me on =]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers, ye i did have a for sale or swap, they were okay i lived with them for a few months but blue and white = me =]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my new lca's came today will get them on saturday, spoons its getting slammed at xmas getting coilovers as prezzy, the standard lights had gone all flaky inside so i needed new ones and i prefer the new ones because they make the car more bright and look cleaner.

Talking about de-badge whats everyones opinion because i like them as it show its a vti, its the first car ive had and not de-badged but i think coupes look abit plain with no badges....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like it because its says 1.6 and its very understated, when i was at santa pod a guy in a 1.8 astra asked to race me because he thought hed be able to win a race as its only a 1.6 then when i won by almost 3 seconds he was not happy it was awsome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts