Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The civic is gone but seeing as I still use this site I thought I'd make a tread for my new car if you are interested

Here it is, my Indy yellow pearl Honda S2000

Got some pics while I was out today. Car is totally standard now but I have a K&N Gen II FIPK induction kit ordered for it. After that bigger black wheels and front lip. When i can afford in the future i also want a vented carbon bonnet and coilovers :twisted:

Comments???

·
Registered
240 Posts
i love the colour mate!!!
get some rims on it and it will be looking sweet!!!

i aint a S2000 pro so the only ones i have seen are at the honda garage.. but is it the same coloured top... or is it a softtop? :p

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i hate you!! lol

my dad was gonna get a black s2000 last yr but went for a TT Quattro instead

not a big fan on yellow cars but that does look nice!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers. had some good oversteer fun 2day :twisted:

Edit:

Induction now fitted. will have to get some vids posted up as it sounds :twisted:

Edit:

Got up this morning and someone has came down the drive last night and slashed my roof to bits. Dunno if its even worth it now. even if i do pay the £2000+ to get it fixed ill only have some f*cking dick do it agen. just not worth it anymore. ordered loads of stuff for it now aswell. :cry:

·
Registered
433 Posts
sorry to hear that mate, y carn't dickheads leave other people's stuff alone its not fare. sum prik keyed my car so kind of know wot your goin though :cry:

·
Registered
228 Posts
very nice motor mate...always wanted to drive one of these...not that i'm hinting for you to let me have ago haha

Edit:

very nice motor mate...always wanted to drive one of these...not that i'm hinting for you to let me have ago haha

Edit:

Edit:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Not that he's hinting four times! :D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts