Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awful at the moment, way too lean (I think). She did start to run a little better this afternoon after fettling a bit but she needs a good map then shes going to be awesome!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Excellent mate!! Well congratulations on finishing her off anyway mate will be cool to see her when shes running sweetly :cool:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it setup and running right now, its already fucked its first clutch lol :twisted:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good to see it finished man congrats...its been a while since iv bn on the forum but it was cos of your car i really made the effort lol...well done it looks a monsta

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What clutch did you go for in the end Civit? I'm thinking of going for something fairly hardcore really.

·
Registered
99 Posts
very nice edd,

Im glad i saw the rad held on with tie-wraps i thought i was the only one who done the botch jobs ;) thats the most abundant things in my tool box tie wraps and Milliputt lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some of my l33t photo shop (MSPaint) skillz

[attachment=0:1vp0w0nn]Nom Nom.JPG[/attachment:1vp0w0nn]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Edd said:
What clutch did you go for in the end Civit? I'm thinking of going for something fairly hardcore really.
Fidenza 8lb flywheel with Exedy plate & pressure plate, stage 2 apparently.... good for 280 BHP & 250 lb torque, hopefully grippy but not leg breaking as I commute 75 miles odd a day in mine ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts