Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my other little toy that i have around the farm. Doesnt have an engine at the moment but it is likely to be my next little project once the civic is done :)

[attachment=2:bcanntsv]untitled.JPG[/attachment:bcanntsv]

[attachment=1:bcanntsv]P270408_13.07[01].JPG[/attachment:bcanntsv]

[attachment=0:bcanntsv]P270408_13.08.JPG[/attachment:bcanntsv]

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
feeling that!! that will be a wicked project and great fun when its going?
got a name for her? most early landie drivers name then

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol its supposed to be high alec :D build for offroad hence the cut out arches.

what do i need a dash for skinny thats just added weight!

I havn't got a name for it acturally! I have a 3.5L v8 lying around out of a rover SD1 that i think i might put in it if i ever get round to it!

I love working on this thing its so easy no need for ramps or anything you just push it over on its side because of the roll cage lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a 250cc 2 stroke quad as well. its Jap its cheap its light and its RWD, its the prefect recipe for an awful lot of fun!

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah we used to race them in the local car park every evening (given permission by the owner and the police hated it hehe) you can high side at 30mph n it doesn't hurt at all!!! i was better at cumming off, probably coz i found it more fun then staying on lol

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
its a lever, i know what u mean about straining thumbs, i have double jointed thumb and it doesnt like it! some of the better quads, (the ones that dont get hired out) have lighter throttles. why is it like that rather than a twist?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts