Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first one not the best pic but the only one i have.

Before:

and after the tosser who pulled out of a junction in front of me:

And here is my 04 plate cosmic which replaced her:

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Unlucky about the crash.

If you have larger images, you can upload them with our upload feature, then everyone can see them in their full glory :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they have been resized on photobucket and i don't have the originals... the pc they were on went bang.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cried when i wrote the first one off, had to have another only problem now is i don't like the new ones so hence why i am thinking 250 bhp tuned vx220 turbo. But don't know what to do for best. I wanted to supercharge but then i think i prefer staying n/a. I just can't decide.

I wanted a rx7 a while back so prob still have the type r for a while yet till i decide.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know, but i don't know what to do, every time i do a mod i want another. I only put the kpro on in march and already i am itching for more.

·
Registered
340 Posts
vicki, youre a girl right? if so, and im guessing that from the username, you have to be the coolest girl ive ever come across in terms of cars lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EGSean said:
vicki, youre a girl right? if so, and im guessing that from the username, you have to be the coolest girl ive ever come across in terms of cars lol

Yeah i am a girl... I have my faults can't miss eastenders and spend far to much cash on hair products. But i do hate shopping!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alec said:
vicki said:
But i do hate shopping!
And you're sure your a girl?!

Yeah honestly i hate it, i get stressed. I like getting new things but hate having to walk into shop and i never try stuff on. Just grab buy and leave and hope it fits.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i never try stuff on. Just grab buy and leave and hope it fits.

A girl after my own heart!! Trying stuff on is just uncomfortable.. you get those girls with FAR too much makeup standing by the changing rooms that look at you like shit cos you asked to try something on.. I hate how they look at you like that, especially when they are like 35-40 cos they think they are better than you but all the have amounted to is a changing room assistant, i mean come on WTF!!!!!!

.....Breathe.... Rant over..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts