Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently joined upto the forum and i thought id post some pics of my old EJ9 civic and my newly purchased EP3 civic

The time had finally come for me to part with my beloved EJ9, which ive owned for the past five years.

This is the last pic that was taken of the car -

After months of searching for a mint JDM 98 spec integra and having no luck finding one ive finally come to my senses and realised that for the prices they go for and that there 10+ years old now , it doesnt make sense for me to spend 7k on one.

I know im gonna get the whole `tegs are the best handling car` etc...

But for my budget i wanted something alot newer and still stay in the HONDA family so i decided that an EP3 was the way to go :D

Heres some spec on the car which is totally standard -

02 plate
Satin silver
One previous owner
Full Honda service history

Now for some pics -

Totally loving my EP3, Its a HUGE step up from driving a D14 for the past five years :)

Comments welcome

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
maybe i'll have to have my brothers car off him when he's finished (had my blue fiesta off him!) i know its not been buggered, ragged or smoked in, and that its been kept MINT!

actually got a quote on a teg. really want one. seen 3 on the road just to annoy me! 2 uk one jap and the jap one was driven by a girl! just want something like that. i keep driving my dads civic coupe (ep shape-dont know the code) and liking the shape. the hatch would be better for me as i need the space (power kiting, surf kiting, uni moving etc)

really like ep shape. not in your face and loads of grip then theres the power! so surprising how fast they are! only thing that gets me is the comfort. its okay on a long trip but the suspension gets me. maybe i just got used to my jordan, leather and body roll (still handles though!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
excellent purchase. i wouldnt buy a DC2/EK9 for £7k either. agreed, they are awsome cars but they look dated now and the EP3 is more enjoyable for day to day driving as opposed to noisy track cars. if I had the money, I would buy both but given the choice I'd choose the modern option which is still fast as fuck :lol:

Oh, and silver is 10bhp more powerful than the other colours.

ps, this is nickyboy on Bush's (bird) computer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts